If you are a Project Manager looking for new exciting opportunities, Drill is the perfect place for you.
As a Project Manager, You'll be working on our core C2B products, while being close to our Leadership and Engineering team.
The role is inherently cross-functional and the responsibilities include working across fields and engaging with people. You will help in defining the roadmap, release cycles, remove blockers, capacity allocation, Scrum/Kanban and more.
- Completed Masters’ Degree.
- Knowledge of data mining, business analytics and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Past experience developing scalable solutions, guiding from idea to completion.
- Past experience collaborating and effectively communicating (written & verbal) with management, technology teams, and stakeholders.
- Experience having led teams.
- Opportunity to be part of a small project function and build on management skills.
- Fully flexible, hybrid working. Need to work remotely? No problem. Prefer to be in the office a few days a week? Cool with us! We have a flexible approach within our team and welcome how you prefer to work.
- Mac Book Pro or Dell Notebook + 3 screens.
- Company bikes/scooters.